The Giro Revolver snow helmet features a low-profile design and a durable, hard shell construction that packs in technical performance and protection at a great value. A slight brim gives the Giro Revolver ski and snowboard helmet a unique look and distinct style. Giro's Interior Subliner lets you customize your fit, while Giro's Interior Goggle Channel makes room for your goggle strap, in case you want to run it through your helmet. Giro's Stack Vent aligns with your goggle vent to help keep your goggles fog free, so you enjoy clear vision in all conditions.
- Fit Kit Sizes: S (52-55.5 cm), M (55.5-59cm), L (59-62.5cm)
- Giro Fit Kit Pads System allows you to dial in your fit using different thickness comfort pads on the interior of the helmet. Just pull the hook and loop-backed pads out and swap them out for the thickness you need
- Hardshell Construction: durable plastic shell laminated to an EPS foam liner
- Interior Subliner: allows you to customize your pads or pull them out completely for the ultimate in rider-tuned fit.
- Interior Goggle Channel: A removable pad at the base of the helmet conceals a deep channel that allows more room for your goggle strap if you want to run it inside your helmet. Creates maximum comfort and ensures your helmet maintains a low profile.
- 6 Super Cool Vents with mesh covers: pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. Help regulate your core temp.
- Stack Vent: Aligns with the center vent of your goggles to help keep your goggles clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Compatible with all after-market TuneUps systems
- Certifications: CE EN1077
View our full line of Giro men's helmets.
Get the ultimate in compatibility, Giro goggles with a Giro helmet. Check out our line of Giro goggles.
Need help fitting your helmet properly? Check out ourHelmet Sizing Chart .