The Tubbs Flex Men's Alpine Snowshoes represent true innovation. Designed to tackle even the most treacherous terrain, the Tubbs Flex Alpine Men's Snowshoes are outfitted with micro-serrated 3D-curved traction rails and an Active Lift heel lift for maximum grip and seamless ascents. The Tubbs Flex Tail design reduces stress on your lower leg joints, making long day-treks on difficult terrain more manageable.
- ActiveLift Heel Lift: reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain on steep ascents
- FLEX Tail: absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints
- Torsion Deck: allows torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain
- Rotating Toe Cord-Rotation Limiter: enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point allows toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang
- ActiveFLEX Binding: Gender specific. Provides lightweight control, support, comfort and ease of use. Men's binding fits up to size 13 boots
- ALP Traction Rails: Micro-serrated 3D curved Traction Rails and two additional tail traction elements ensure superior side-hill grip on hard and icy conditions. Progressive Snow Brakes aid in downhill braking
- Winner of the Outside Magazine 2010 Gear of the Year award
- Flex Alp 24: Dimensions: (8" x 24"); Weight: 4.4 lbs.; Optimal load: One size.
- Product code: FLEXALPINE24M
View our line of Tubbs snowshoes.
Check out more Tubbs men's snowshoes.