1. Always sled with another person.
2. Do not use the Rocket on icy or packed snow.
3. The backcountry is beautiful but dangerous, use all standard backcountry precautions.
4. The Rocket is not a toy and all children under 10 should be ssssurpervised by an adult.
5. Don't take chances, sled within your ability.
6. Practice evasive and bailing maneuvers.
7. Dress warm and dry.
8. Always tell another person where you are sledding and when you plan to return home.
9. Beware of dehydration, pack water. Eat a good meal before going out on long excursions.
10. Familiarize yourself with all types of terrain.